The following measures will be implemented in accordance with the “Temporary regulation on quarantine measures” approved by the Head of the State Emergency Commission of Mongolia dated April 2, 2021.
1. All persons traveling to Mongolia to present negative coronavirus “COVID-19” PCR test result which is taken within 72 hours before arrival.
2. All persons arriving to Mongolia who have not been fully vaccinated against coronavirus infection (COVID-19) shall be quarantined at designated facilities for 7 days and PCR tests shall be taken on the 3rd and 6th days.
3. Quarantine will end if there are no symptoms and the results of PCR tests are negative.
4. In case PCR test results are positive, an individual shall be transferred to a hospital for treatment.
5. Persons arriving to Mongolia 14 days after receiving the full dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine or those who were diagnosed earlier with a coronavirus infection (COVID-19) and fully recovered from it shall be exempted from quarantine.